I recently discovered a line of greeting cards by Curly Girl Designs. Go ahead, click. Aren’t they darling? What captivated me, though, were the sentiments. Each one suggests a score of stories!
See what you can do with these (and PLEASE share in the comments!):
- “One of the hardest things to realize,” she said, “is that our ‘Someday’ is right now.”
- We must absolutely do what we love, or we run the risk of doing nothing at all.
- What if our hearts and our hands shared an occupation? Oh, what a rich and wonderful life!
- With hearts…the best thing you can do is invite someone in, make them some tea, and secretly hope they don’t break anything.
- “I’m beginning to wonder,” she said, “if some of the stars I’m wishing on aren’t just airplanes.”
- Any given moment could change your life.
- Some people call them decades. I prefer to call them my “collected works.”
- They could not remember a time until now that ‘forever’ didn’t seem long enough.
- Just when you think you know exactly how it’s going, it gets even better.
- Sometimes ‘right back where you started from’ is right where you belong.
- There is little in life that could not benefit from a little love, a little time, and a stick of butter.
- We will never be the same as we were before this loss, but we are ever so much better for having had something so great to lose.
- I would like to volunteer to hug you until it feels better. This may take awhile. I’ll bring snacks.
- I am fairly certain that, given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.
- She packed up her potential and all she had learned, grabbed a cute pair of shoes, and headed out to change a few things.
- A really good friend makes you snort when you laugh, and will still hang out with you when you do it in public.
- We all let people into our lives, but you will find that really good friends let you into your own.
And my personal favorite…